Increase Followers On Instagram
I watched a couple of YouTube videos I read like 3 or 4 articles about growing Instagram And then I chose like 2 or 3 methods to try growing my profile And this is what happened I got 900 followers in 13 days Now I will share with you exactly what I did So let's start together But before please don't forget If you like to watch more videos like this about digital marketing, online business making money online and much much more Please don't forget, subscribe now to my channel and turn on notifications to get every new update almost every day So let's start together
This is my Instagram profile and by the way I'm using a chrome plugin called Insist If you want you can check it It allows you to open Instagram inside your web browser and use it as if you are on your phone Anyway so here I am this is my Instagram profile with 920 followers So let's start with the first things I did to get new followers to my account Simply what I did is I went to my website If you go here to my website and I created a popup inside my website If you go here to my popups to my dashboard By the way I'm using WordPress here You see I'm using a popup plugin called Master Popups So I created a simple popup like this, let's see it You can see this popup here Q&A session next week on Instagram So I created this popup on my website So anyone visiting my website can see this popup and if they are interested to join the live Q&A session on Instagram
They will click on this link and open my Instagram profile and follow me So this is the first method I did is I created this popup on my website You can see my website here and by the way today my website gets around 80,000 views I think every month This is my analytics yes around 80,000 views per month So what I did simply is utilize this web traffic I used this web traffic, people who are visiting my website to redirect them to my Instagram profile Now I know not everyone has a website and getting a lot of visitors and so on I know that I know you may be a beginner or whatever What I'm doing in this video is simply sharing with you some tactics and strategies that you may use now on your website or you may use one day when you grow online So please what I'm going to share with you is really very important Just keep in mind maybe write down some notes
This will help you later on to use these techniques to grow not only Instagram, anything online So this is about the first thing is creating this popup and redirecting my visitors into my Instagram account The second thing is I created content If you go back to my Instagram profile You can see I have 30 posts So I created around 2 posts every day And this is really very important So by posting everyday at least 2 social posts on Instagram You can reach more people Especially if you are targeting the correct hashtags So what I did is I created a list of hashtags related to my business related to my content like email marketing, affiliate marketing online business, make money online, web traffic, YouTube, Fiverr and so on So a list of hashtags that I can use directly whenever I post on Instagram So in this way what I did simply is creating a content plan So everyday I need to create 2 posts on Instagram If you go to Canva here you will see that here are my Instagram posts 1 2 3 4 5 If you go here 6 7 8 I have a lot of posts created with Canva Simply to create a post with Canva you can click on create a design here Click on Instagram post, very simple by the way And Canva is one of the best, best websites I use everyday to create designs for my website for Instagram for Facebook for everything
So simply you can select a template here if you want, anything As an example you can search for quotes The simplest way and just paste anything like this one And you will have an Instagram post ready Just change the text if you want here Add any quote you want and post on your profile You see here I use a simple template to share some tips Like as an example this one How to get free and fast traffic You can see this post A simple title text here, simple images You can see it's somehow nice and gives value to followers on Instagram So in this way I post every day 2 valuable content or 2 valuable posts on my profile
I think this really also helps me to reach more people using hashtags So it's a good practice to sum up It's a good practice to create a content plan and to create a list of hashtags that you want to target inside your posts So this is method number 2 which is creating and planning content with hashtags Number 3 is I ran a giveaway By the way I am using a software called gleam.io to run the giveaway You can see I run a giveaway for $20 for 10 winners and I got like 1,800 actions and 649 users till now are in the giveaway If you go here to my website you can see I have the giveaway And by the way you can still join the giveaway if you want We still have 14 days left So anyway you can see in this giveaway if I go back to gleam I open this giveaway I want to show you this it's very important Let's go to edit section here and you will see in the how to enter section
You can see I'm using here Instagram, let's open it It's a mandatory action to visit my Instagram profile in order to enter the giveaway So I got almost like 200 followers from this giveaway just by opening my profile from this giveaway because it is mandatory So this is the first method I used Which is running a simple giveaway on Instagram on my website And I shared on my YouTube on my Facebook and so on So to sum up what I did simply is 3 things I got traffic from my main website using a simple popup form like this one I ran a giveaway using gleam.io and I made Instagram as a mandatory action
So people need to visit my profile to enter this giveaway And 3rd and I think is very important is creating content I created a content plan I publish every day 2 posts on my profile And I created a list of hashtags to target the correct people As I told you I am not a professional in Instagram I'm really so honest with you I just applied this and this is my results If you want to take notes take some ideas to apply in your own on your own scenario it's up to you And I promise you every time I run a new strategy to grow my Instagram followers Maybe paid strategies maybe free strategies I will share everything with you So today I have 920 followers Just follow up with me to see how I will grow my Instagram later on That's it for today Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications And if you like the video just hit the like button And see you soon in the upcoming videos


0 Comments: