How To Create Effective Gig Image on Fiverr | Fiverr Gig Image



Assalam o alaikum, so in today's video we'll see how we can make an image for our Instagram influencer gig how to research and how to create it. The best practice to make an image is to see other gigs that are selling, that how they have made their gig image just to take an idea, which designs are demanding in the market so you can make the same design,

so that you can get clicks too, so see here is a person who has used a work sample in his image, this is a great practice you can try this out too, moreover you can try some images like these too like this simple and plane image, this other one here too you can get different image ideas from here, so what you have to do is to get ideas from these and then create your own design, keep one thing in your mind, don't ever download or screen shot

someone's image and don't try same to same copy someone's design, means you'r desiging it yourself but copying someone totally, don't do it like this your image should never matches someone else image design must be your own. So to make a design we'll use canva.com link will be in the resources section so don't worry about it simply, first of all see the size of the gig image, so for that go to Google or you can read the fiverr's forum, at forum.fiverr.com

you can take suggestions from other sellers as well, what they think about it what would be the best image size for you. Else the default image size at fiverr is 550 pixels by 370 and the file size must not be greater than 5mb, means if your image size exceeds 5mb then image will not be uploaded, so keep this thing in your mind. So we get the sizing that is 550  by 370 pixels we came here on canva, clicked on a 'create a design' then custom dimension and then added dimensions here that are 550 by 370, and make sure to select pixels and click on create a new design button.

                                    


Now here we have a new template and here you can use these already present templates too, some of them are free and some are paid, like this if you click on any template it'll be uploaded like this, and then you can make any changes you like, but we are not going to use any template rather we'll design a new design from a scratch, so let me give you some ideas so here we have upload button, if you have any image or file that you want to use here you can upload and use that, or here we have photo's section too we click and search Instagram.

So I searched Instagram here we got some images, some of them are free and some have tag writen pro so for this you need to buy canva pro account, you've to buy a subscription for this so for that I don't recommend to spend money, you can use these free images we can use these free images and you can find more you can use all of these there are alot of images so you've to try to add most relavent image, like if i select this image, and then if you want to add a text you can simply add it from the text section, here you get some templates of text too you can use these templates to, or you can use it from the start as well, suppose let me write

So we added a text, if you want to change it text in the side bar you have different fonts, some of them have crown infront because I have a paid subscription that's why I've this grey symbol, you'd have yellow but we are only going to use free fonts from here, so that you might not think that nothing can be done free,so you can use this website totally free you won't face any issue. So ... ok... . So I've put it like this other than this, I am just making a sample image, this is not a final image You don't need copy this, the only aim is to let you familiarize you with canva that how can use it.

Now if you want to change the color there is a color option above, you can select any color that you like according to your choice and besides this, we have element tab here here you can find many elements like these Instagram icons You can find many of them, and again here we have free and paid icons available select these elements accordingly, suppose I am selecting this triangle, and I am placing it in the back of this text so that text will be visible to us, now you can adjust this text too Incase if you want this triangle above your text then simply click here on positions, we've many positions like forward backword etc.



if I click here on backword, then text will be at the back of the triangle and if i click on forward it will be on the front So you can check this position tab too, if in your case text is not visible then. So from here again I click here, selected both of these, else you can explore it by yourself and do some experiments so you'll get some idea how this actually works, suppose our image is ready here, you can try these other options too this is one of the best website, I've been using it for long and then I click here on download, again

if you ioncrease the sizing then the file size will be inceased too you can download it for free with exact size, and that's what I am going to do I simply clicked here on download button and our image will be ready after download and here our image has been downloaded, and similarly I've another designe here, again this is not a design it is a sample image just wanted to let you know, now here what I have done, the background color if you see here there is an option 'background' if you click here then you have different background option

So here I have selected the background color, and on that background, I put this icon from the element section and wrote this text here it is not a perfect image I am again saying but you can do an experiment So in the next video we'll see how to create a gig using this image, and how to upload it So we'll see how to create a complete gig 

0 Comments: