So today, I will share with you 3 easy fiverr gifs that are easy to make .. Assalamualaikum Welcome to the Huraira Online Website.
So today, this article will be exclusively for beginners I've got 3 easy-to-do fiverr gigs Now the job is easy, it doesn't mean you won't have to do anything And you don't have to struggle to find a client and you won't even try to get a gig position. -gig simple means that it is easy to do this job you can learn this job quickly So these types of videos are very useful for beginners. If they can learn any great skill very quickly if they want to start that, then with three very simple gigs you can start with and do as I told you very easy.
The First Gig
Convert Articles To Video
The first gig here "converts articles into a video" So if you see here, there are about 1700 gigs It's a very low keyword competition and a fiverr's recommended keyword and if you see people getting orders too, right? It's a very simple and easy gig, you can't do anything about it All you have to do is google it yourself "video conversion article" You will find many tools here Why not tell you any tool here and why because this is in the article.
I first share a free tool, but if that tool is paid for after a few days So in commenting you praise me, then what is my fault? If the tool is paid for, it is their company according to their wish, what is my fault? Well, do you give me money or do you give it to the company? I'm not talking to you, am I? So make this study, any tool you like, and use it as you wish.
This is your first gig "video conversion article" gig the simplest and easiest for you any guy can do Clients will give you text, text or article. You have to copy the text there and insert it into the software and then that software will read the article automatically and convert it into a video, so it is a very easy task.
The Second Gig
Remove Background From Image
The second gig “remove the background of the image” And I found this keyword, you can use it if you want me to know that it already has a lot of gigs but the gig is also easy And the job I will tell you now is simple, you will tell yourself that man is very simple.
You can use this website "remove.bg" for this work I know, many of you will already know but do not know, this is a very good website and they have some paid programs, this is not a video of sponsors They have paid programs, you can have if you want or take plans when orders first come in, isn't it? And after that if you upload an image from here, then after the image, look here, they upload a sample, it will be deleted.
Or you can also use "Canva.com" And this is my picture,
I enter the results from here and click to remove the layer here Now this is a paid Canva feature, if you use canva then you have a paid subscription and use this feature So we will automatically delete the background image unless there is a button to restore and delete as I think an additional component can delete , I can also adjust the size from here and this is your picture is correct and best of all the quality of your image here is stored and you can download it with high resolution.
The Third Gig
YouTube thumbnails
third gig here are “YouTube thumbnails” I got this one keyword for the youtube icon boys If you want, you can use it or you can use your keyword research I have already taught you how to find competing low keywords and if you look at this keyword, you will find the best sellers , second-class vendors.
This gig is very demanding and very easy to take its client See, you have to make youtube icons go straight to YouTuber and look from there how can you make their own icons already better? Make thumbnails of some of his three or four previous videos and email them that your thumbnails are like this and make them look like this But do your best to get them to respond to "and your sample work.
If they love your job and if they need you then they will definitely answer you So man, these are three simple gigs, any beginner boy can learn them comfortably no hard work So Number One I told you "Article to Video Converter" Or anyone can do this job very easily There is nothing to do within it, the client will give you a script or provide a link to the article that will provide the text, just insert that text into the software and it will automatically convert and you will download that video and send it to the client.
Secondly I told you here that the back cover is a very competitive gig because it has a very simple function and that you can do that with the software easily, and thirdly it is "YouTube icons" And you can use canva.com to make it work. simply edit, change colors and update the image and create a beautiful thumbnail I also use Canva to make thumbnails of my videos and I love this website and I have been using it for a long time and I recommend others.
So man, this was today's article, I hope you like the article I shared gig easy now guys Now Easy Gigs doesn't mean the job is easy so it means it's easy and taking that job you have to put in the effort because you have to work hard Staying out effort will not put a piece in your mouth You should get that bread for yourself and you should eat it yourself If the article looks good, please love it and share it with art.
Allah Hafiz
0 Comments: