how to fix oily face in photoshop | how to get rid of oily skin in photoshop
Everyone my name is Abu Huraira and I'm a portrait and fashion photographer based in Pakistan City.
Today we're on my set here in Pakistan City and I'm not in the middle of in between two ferns my girlfriend winded up shooting a beauty editorial today and that will be released in the next couple weeks nonetheless a bunch of you emailed me about removing grease from people's faces in your photos it's really easy to do even if you don't have any Adobe Photoshop experience we'll go ahead and go over that right
after this everyone a chirally has grease on their face regardless of who you are where you're from it doesn't matter now for the purposes of this artical I didn't wear any makeup what so ever so there's probably a bunch of like blemishes and things that I usually hide and oil all over my face I did that purposely so you guys know that
you guys get to see the real man today nonetheless it's really easy to remove oil from people's skin it takes three basic steps let's jump straight into Photoshop
it's going to create its own independent layer at the top above our original image so we're not NIP yelating our source image or original file so all the changes that I have will be made on their own independent layer go ahead and
press I to select the
eyedropper tool or select it manually in the toolbar here
and we want to do is look for the affected areas or the greasy highlighted spots that we want to go ahead and manipulate and look for the darker colors in that specific area we want to go ahead and select colors there are our highlights or close to our highlights we want to select mid-tone colors in that area or you're just starting off with Photoshop we want to select a couple of colors that are a couple shades darker than our highlights
so right now I'm selecting these specific areas that are not our highlights just there just a tad bit darker
select our brush by pressing B
or going manually to our brush tool and go up to the sizes chart I generally want to select a brush
that's almost as large as the affected area or slightly smaller than our affected area I have my soft brush which is created selected
and I'm going to change my opacity to anything between 10 and 15% so we make gradual changes in that area so as I made all those adjustments all I need to do is start painting the effected area by moving back and forth
as such and as I'm moving around my image I want to go ahead and make sure that I press I to select the eyedropper tool and select colors in the area that we're currently working on
because colors will vary depending on what area in the face of the current working on go ahead and press the brush tool again and paint those affected areas gradually the trick to effectively taking out greasy spots is to make changes as gradually as possible and don't go overboard
with your changes so as I've made those changes it has more of a matte finish if I feel like I've affected the area too much all I need to do is go to my top layer here and lower the opacity as such I can go ahead and make the changes
accordingly so in doing so I've been able to manipulate the photo and take out some of the reducir spots inside the face that was easy to do all we used was a new layer eyedropper tool paint it
over with a paintbrush and we were done super simple you can't get easier than that but regardless if you have any questions whatsoever please comment.
Please go ahead and share this artical with your friends if you're read on this website you guys have any questions again please comment in the section below have a great weekend.





0 Comments: